Office Guidelines for a Safe Appointment
Medical Skin Aesthetics is grateful for your communication and patience during the sheltering order. Our office since 2007 has implemented policies, procedures, and protocols for excellent patient care.
In addition to our safety and sterilization practices, we will be implementing additional guidelines per SFDPH and CDC, ensuring an extra measure of protection (listed below.) We are excited to see you, and we appreciate your compliance as we resume appointments.
Healthy patients and staff
- Temperature checks upon entering the office will be required.
- We ask all patients to please wear a face mask in the clinic. Shoe coverings, hand sanitizer, and gloves will be provided.
- Staff will wear protective gear at all times.
- Do not come to the office sick or getting over a cold. Please wait 4 weeks to schedule an appointment thereafter.
- We have reduced the number of people in the office. Only one patient will be allowed in the waiting room.
- Patient guests are not allowed.
- Vendors are by appointment only.
- As much as we love your pets, please leave them at home.
- Disinfectants, hand sanitizers are available to staff and clients at all times.
- Magazines will no longer be in the waiting room to prevent cross-contamination, a video installation will replace.
- The office will continue to thoroughly disinfect every counter, doorknob, pen, iPad, chair, and treatment area before each appointment. We love a clean and elegant space.