Office Guidelines for a Safe Appointment
Medical Skin Aesthetics is grateful for your communication. Our office since, 2007, has implemented policies, procedures, and protocols for excellent patient care.
In addition to our safety and sterilization practices, we will be implementing additional guidelines per SFDPH and CDC, ensuring an extra measure of protection (listed below.)
- We ask all patients to please wear a face mask in the clinic. Shoe coverings and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Staff will wear protective gear at all times.
- Do not come to the office sick or getting over a cold. Please wait four weeks to schedule an appointment thereafter.
- Vendors are by appointment only.
- As much as we love your pets, please leave them at home.